- Rugged bench model
- Automatic compensation for variations in work piece diameters
- High production rates. Easy to operate
- Flat marking, round marking or curved marking
- Quick set-up time
- Serial numbers can be marked with automatic indexing
- Can mark up to 3 lines of 3mm characters
- Can mark round work piece upto 140 mm dia.
- All – pneumatic operations : air cylinders operate table and marking die slide – free from electrical connections.
- Table pressure controls depth of mark : ensuring uniform depth.
- One master foot-pedal control : operating table and die slide cylinders in proper sequence
- Pneumatic filter, regulator and lubricator : provide for direct connection to plant pneumatic supply
- Specially designed cylinder and linkage mechanism, fitted with hardened bearings. Die slide moves on hardened plate with rollers for precision and long life.
“Components that can be marked : Gears, Engine Valves, Drills, Taps, Bomb Fuses, Bomb Shells, Sockets, Fuel injection Nozzles, Hose End Fitting, Pneumatic Tools, Axles, Propeller Shafts, Pinions, Cylinder Neck Rings, Squares Shank Tools, Bushes, Machines Tool Accessories such as Chucks, Collets, etc.”
- Thin walled tubular components can be marked using a mandrel fixture with custom – built mandrel to prevent distortion
- Flat components can be marked using s segmental type holder.
- Solid or thick walled cylindrical components can be marked either by using a roller cradle or special fixture.”
“FOR ASSURED RESULTS WE RECOMMEND: BRADMA DIEHARD TOOLINGS (Interchangeable Steel Types, Stamp Marks and Holders).”
ALSO AVAILABLE: BRADMA DIEHARD PNEUMATIC ROLL MARKING MACHINE ( Model RP 100 ) & HYDRAULIC ROLL MARKING MACHINE ( Model RH 200 )
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!